Admissions & Administration Officer
- 6 December 2018
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: AAO
- Handling programmes admission and exit process.
- Scheduling and tracking of appointments.
- Parenting workshops and courses administration.
- Handling parents’ enquiries both by telephone and in person.
- General office administration and facilities management.
- Office reception duties
- Project support on an ad hoc basis
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in administration is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- People oriented, exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Stable and mature nature, a strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS office, including Excel & Word.
- Salary is competitive.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (including Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
Deadline: 15/12/ 2018
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.