Administration Assistant (Part-time)
- 27 May 2019
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: AA
The Child Development Centre (CDC) is looking for an organised, detail-oriented individual who is interested in becoming part of the administration team of our centre.
- Handling administration work relating to the Social Welfare Department of Hong Kong and the CDC.
- Maintaining accurate records of children’s admission and discharge from Central Referral System for disabled pre-schoolers (C.R.S.P.S.).
- Responsible for SWD statistics and reporting requirements.
- Advise the District Social Welfare Officer, C.R.S.P.S., children’s referrers and parents/guardians of ongoing case status as determined by the SWD.
- Handling of ad hoc assignments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proven skills in administration.
- Excellent telephone manner, good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in general computer applications and Chinese word processing.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Salary is competitive.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 20 hours per week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.