- This event has passed.
Service Briefing on Special Needs Trust (SNT) (For English-speaking Parents)
February 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm HKT
The Social Welfare Department (SWD) will hold a service briefing to introduce the service content and application procedures of SNT for English-speaking parents or relatives who have family members with special needs.
Details of Service Briefing:
- Date: 15.2.2019 (Friday)
- Time: 10:30-12:30 (Registration starts at 10:15)
- Venue: Menear Amphitheatre and Grand Hall, Lower Ground Level, St Andrew’s Church, 138 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Deadline for Registration: 8.2.2019 (Friday)
- The briefing will be conducted in English.
Content of Service Briefing:
- Service Introduction on SNT
- (a) Service Operation
- (b) Legal Framework and Arrangement
- (c) Carers and Institutional Carers