- This event has passed.
Regional Autism Conference: The Varying Perspective on Autism Treatments
November 4 @ 9:00 am - November 5 @ 4:30 pm HKT
Autism Partnership has invited 6 world-renowned ASD speakers from USA in sharing their varying perspective on Autism treatment. This 2-day conference is designed to show the audiences a view into the different perspectives of the various stakeholders in ASD treatment. On Day 1, from parents to clinicians, we will present a look into their unique world of ASD. On Day 2, a ABA live demonstration will be conducted by Dr. Ronald Leaf, exploring the many different aspects of ABA programming including behaviour, learning how to learn and language acquisition skills.
Date: November 4 – 5, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Language: English (with simultaneous Mandarin & Cantonese translation)
- Day 1 – Island Evangelical Community Church [10/F, 633 King’s Road, North Point]
- Day 2 – Autism Partnership Centre [27/F, 633 King’s Road, North Point]
Accreditation: 15.5 (BCBA) / 13(Registered Social Worker)
- Nov 4-5: HK$1,100 [Early bird: HK$900]
- Nov 4 : HK$600 [Early bird: HK$500]
- Early bird deadline: Sept 30, 2017