- This event has passed.
New Professional Development Series: Reading Readiness
July 10 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm HKTHKD3500
Dyslexia Association of Hong Kong are excited to announce their support for a new series of International Dyslexia Association accredited professional development courses, brought to Hong Kong by Lead Changes Education. All workshops are taught live on Zoom by Neuhaus Education Center’s IDA / ALTA certified instructors.
Each workshop is designed to complement what you are already doing as classroom teachers, learner support teachers, SENCos, OG tutors, or any sort of professional working with students. Each workshop is also designed for professionals delivering whole class or small group instruction, or delivering multisensory intervention for learners with Specific Learning Differences.
Each workshop includes:
- All materials (everything you will need to start immediately working with students)
- 5 hours of live instruction
- Additional 45 minute follow-up discussion to help you implement what you have learned
- Record of participation noting accredited CEU hours
- Multisensory Grammar ($3,000)
- Reading Readiness ($3,500)
- Oral Language & Listening Comprehension ($3,000)
- 15% discount for enrollees of all 3 workshops
Each workshop is limited to 20 participants and enrollment is on a first come, first served basis, although priority will be given to DAHK members.
Complete the FORM to enroll now.