- This event has passed.
Learning & Teaching Expo 2017
13 December 2017 - 15 December 2017
Learning & Teaching Expo (LTE) is jointly organised by Hong Kong Education City (HKEdCity) and Diversified Communications Hong Kong with full support from the Education Bureau, HKSAR. As one of the prime platforms of professional conferences and exhibitions in the Asia-Pacific region, LTE is widely recognised and supported by the education sector. Last year, an overwhelming attendance of over 11,000 delegates from around the world was recorded, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK, etc. This year, LTE will be held from 13 to 15 December 2017 at Hall 3DE, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Having achieved a great success for the past two years, HKEdCity and the Centre for Special Educational Needs and Inclusive Education of The Hong Kong Institute of Education (CSENIE) are joining hands again to organise SEN Theatre at LTE 2017. SEN Theatre provides a platform for school leaders, teachers and educators to exchange ideas about latest learning and teaching strategies, effective tools and global development trends of special educational needs (SEN).
SEN Theatre features inspiring seminars with a wide range of themes, and each session will last for about 30 minutes. You are cordially invited to exchange your valuable experience with peers from around the globe and get their feedback there. Act Now!
The themes of SEN Theatre are:
- Learning and Teaching
- eLearning Tools and Innovative Pedagogies to Support SEN Students
- Innovative Learning and Teaching Resources for SEN Students
- Assessment for Learning of SEN Students
- STEM Education for SEN Students
- Whole Person Development and Inclusive Environment
- Social Emotional Learning for SEN Students
- Art Education for SEN Students
- Inclusive Sports Development
- Inclusive Culture and Environment in Campus
- Life Planning and Transition from School to Workplace
- Motivating Students to Unleash Their Potentials and Plan for the Future
- Strategies to Facilitate the Transition from School to Workplace
- Career Development and Vocational Training
- Role of SEN Coordinators
- The Importance of SEN Coordinators in Whole School Approach
- Case Studies of How SEN Coordinators Implement SEN Policy
- Motivating Participation of Other Teachers
- SEN Support in Tertiary Education
- Strategies and Policies to Support SEN Students in Tertiary Education
- Training for Teaching Staff in Tertiary Education
- Support in Admission and Transition from Secondary School
- SEN Support in Early Childhood Education
- Strategies to Support SEN Students in Pre-school Stage
- Inclusive Curriculum and Environment in Early Childhood Education
We look forward to hearing from you. Please click HERE to apply. The deadline of application is 16 June 2017 (Friday). For any enquiries, please contact Ms Ling Hung at +852 2624 1007 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Thom Lai at +852 2624 1090 / email@example.com