- This event has passed.
Asia Pacific Dyslexia Conference 2016
21 May 2016 @ 8:00 am - 22 May 2016 @ 5:00 pm HKTUSD499
A conference for K-12 educators who are working with students who are dyslexic and for parents who have children with dyslexia.
2016 Conference Themes:
- TECHLEXIA – Exploring tools that have aided individuals with dyslexia.
- MULTILINGUALISM – Impact of a multilingual environment on the diagnosis and treatment of Dyslexia
- SKILLS, STRATEGIES & INTERVENTIONS – Successful research based methods and systems to support those with dyslexia – inside and outside school.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Practical sessions on how to support dyslexia in multiple mediums in the classroom
- Presentations from thought leaders, education experts, and teacher practitioners on dyslexia
- Workshops led by practitioners using digital technology to support dyslexia