- This event has passed.
Accessible Wellbeing Conference
24 January 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm HKTHKD20
A day of wellbeing for persons with disabilities and special needs, and their families and carers.
About the Conference:
The Accessible Wellbeing Conference aims to bring together the city’s forerunners in accessibility and wellbeing for a day-long event targeted at persons with disabilities and special needs, their families, caregivers, seniors and other health / wellbeing professionals.
The conference features panel discussions, activities, workshops and demonstrations, all linked to inclusive recreation such as: yoga, arts, mindfulness, career counselling, community building and much more.
- To optimise the quality of life experience for persons with disabilities (PWD) and special educational needs (SEN) communities
- To create a more inclusive and accessible wellness industry.
Who should attend:
- Persons with disabilities or special needs, their caregivers, families and friends.
- Services providers for PWDs and SEN communities
- NGOs, healthcare and educational institutions, therapists and wellbeing professionals