- This event has passed.
Accessible Well-being Community Events Series
31 October 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm HKT
One event on 7 November 2020 at 10:15 am
One event on 14 November 2020 at 10:15 am
One event on 21 November 2020 at 10:15 am
One event on 28 November 2020 at 10:15 am
About the Events:
The Accessible Well-being Community Event Series aims to bring together the city’s forerunners in accessibility and well-being for a series of community events targeted at persons with disabilities and special needs, their families, carers, seniors and other health / well-being professionals.
The month-long programme features panel discussions, activities, workshops and demonstrations, all linked to inclusive recreation such as: yoga, arts, mindfulness, career counseling, community building and much more.
- To optimise the quality of life experience for persons with disabilities (PWD) and special educational needs (SEN) communities
- To create a more inclusive and accessible wellness industry.
Who Should Attend:
- Persons with disabilities or special needs, their carers, families and friends.
- Services providers for PWDs and SEN communities
- NGOs, healthcare and educational institutions, therapists and well-being professionals