- 15 February 2023
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Careers,
Job Reference Number: ST
- Be able to conduct individual and group therapy.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, lead and contribute to meetings with both staff and parents.
- Write assessment reports and devise programme goals.
- Provide in service training to parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- Internationally-recognised degree or equivalent in speech and language pathology/therapy.
- Current Hong Kong work visa desirable.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in paediatrics with a special interest in pre-school children with special needs preferable.
- Familiarity with the P.E.C.S. system an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is highly desirable, and fluent English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Be flexible and adaptable and work well under pressure.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Five-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.