- 9 March 2023
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Careers,
Job Reference Number: SW
- Handle administration work relating to the Social Welfare Department (SWD) of Hong Kong
and the CDC.
- Liaise with the SWD and CDC staff in relation to relevant SWD correspondence.
- Maintain accurate records of children’s admission and discharge from Central Referral System
for disabled pre-schoolers (C.R.S.P.S.).
- Responsible for SWD statistics and reporting requirements.
- Advise the District Social Welfare Officer, C.R.S.P.S. children’s referrers and
parents/guardians of ongoing case status as determined by the SWD.
- Initiate, liaise with and maintain relationships with other organisations for the outreach
- Assist/ Lead outreach and centre-induction programmes.
- Liaise with families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Assist assessment and report distribution procedures.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Approved qualification in social work. Minimum requirement Higher Diploma in Social Work.
- Proven skills in administration and project management.
- Excellent telephone manner, good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in general computer applications and Chinese word processing.
- A good team player, pleasant and strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience and/or training in either early years education or special needs is an advantage.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Rank: SWA
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to email@example.com
- Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.