Occupational Therapist / Occupational Therapy Assistant
- 26 June 2023
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Careers,
Job Reference Number: OT/OTA
- Conduct individual and group therapy.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, lead and contribute to meetings with both staff and
- Conduct biannual assessments, write reports and devise programme goals as appropriate.
- Provide in-service training to parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- An internationally recognised degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy with Certificate of Registration (Part 1 or Part 2).
- A valid Practicing Certificate issued by the respective professional Board.
- If from overseas, a current Hong Kong work visa is desirable.
- Experience with sensory integration an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential, highly desirable in Chinese.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- An interest to work with pre-school children with special needs and their families.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- Five-day working week (may include Saturday and/or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to email@example.com
- Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.