- 16 May 2023
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Careers,
Job Reference Number: CIC
The Centre-In-Charge is responsible for the running of an Early Education Training Centre (EETC)
under the CDC, fulfilling all SWD requirements. S/he provides strategic and administrative oversight
of the early intervention services to ensure children’s developmental needs are met, gives advice and
guidance to members of the intervention team to support their learning and maintaining a high quality
of service, as well as liaise with and offer practical support and advice to families and carers.
- Demonstrated positive leadership skills as a team supervisor or Principal
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in early childhood and/or special needs education, early
intervention, developmental therapies in paediatrics, social work, or other related field; a
special interest in pre-school children with special needs preferable.
- Strong administrative skills with attention to detail and robust time management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Be flexible, adaptable and work well under pressure
- Familiarity with the HK Preschool Rehabilitation Services an advantage
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Medical and dental benefits
- Five-day working week Tuesday to Saturday (may include early evening)
- Friendly working environment
- Location: North Point with easy access to public transport, including MTR
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to email@example.com
- Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.