Applied Behaviour Therapist
- 10 June 2022
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Careers,
Job Reference Number: BT
- Implement 1:1 and small group clinical programmes based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Independently follow and execute each child’s home and/or centre-based clinical plans.
- Assist each child, as needed, to acquire academic and/or appropriate life skills. This may include toileting, eating, and other self-help skills.
- Complete daily paperwork and data collection notes in a detailed, accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Actively participate and share in staff training programmes designed to increase overall skills as well as provide parent or teacher-training and coaching.
- Recognised bachelor degree in relevant field in psychology, education or special needs education.
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst (BCaBA) will be given priority.
- Minimum of two years experience in the field of psychology or education with an interest in pre-school children with special needs.
- Must be caring, positive, energetic, flexible, and motivated to learn.
- A creative thinker with strong critical thinking skills, organisation and problem solving skills.
- Fluent Cantonese and English, written and spoken.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day work week, may include Saturday and or early evening.
Please submit your application letter and full resume with availability, current and expected salary directly to email@example.com
- Please quote the post you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.