From Our Parents
The CDC is one of the best early learning centres for children with special needs. We have been with the CDC for more than a year now, and we are happy to see my child making good progress every day. All teachers and therapists are skilful, experienced, patient, and passionate. They love what they do, and they do care about the children. Also, the CDC organises parent workshops and seminars which are helpful and informative. We, as parents, have learnt so much here.
We are truly blessed to have you and CDC. To have people who support families like us makes our journey lighter.
Mrs T. Bergkvist
My daughter has been attending CDC for almost 3 years and has come such a long way from where we started, all with the support and warmth of the CDC team. She just loves to go to school in the morning, the warm reception she gets from her friends, followed by her excitement when she sees all the teachers welcoming her is delightful to watch. CDC has been so supportive in helping us to achieve our specific goals.
The staff at CDC are amazing. Their expertise, dedication and care has ensured that our son has made great progress over the past two years. A real strength is the clear communication between CDC and parents. The regular feedback, encouragement, sharing of targets and general advice is really helpful. This approach allows us to think about how to provide effective support at home.
We offer specialised early childhood education, therapy and assessment for children with additional needs
- We serve children with a wide range of abilities, providing education, assessment and therapy all under one roof.
- We provide personalised programmes in supportive small group and individual settings.
- Our services are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, comprising occupational therapists, speech therapists, SEN teachers, Special child care workers, Social workers and Psychologists.
- We maintain a 1:3 adult-to-child ratio.
- We provide education for parents and for professionals, offer practical advice and share information to help meet long and short term needs.
Get Our Newsletter
Get Our Newsletter
- Play is a crucial aspect of childhood development, serving as a foundation for acquiring new skills and expanding knowledge.Posted in: Parent Tips