4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Head of Strategic Growth | Speech and Language Therapist
MSLP (USyd), CPSP, MSc (UMIST)
With professional training from Australia and the UK, plus multi-national corporate experience, Rohnii works in both the service and the development areas of the CDC.
Rohnii is an experienced therapist who worked with school-aged children in Australia before joining the CDC. Aspired to maximise her contribution to the society, Rohnii gave up her corporate career to pursue speech and language pathology. Prior to this profession, Rohnii worked in the areas of internet and technical marketing. She truly appreciates the multidisciplinary and holistic approach of the CDC and has been a devoted member of the CDC since 2009.
- Master of Science in Computation, University of Manchester, Institute of Science & Technology, UK
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology, University of Sydney, Australia
- CPSP (Certified Practising Speech Pathologist), Speech Pathology Australia Association
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in Jolly Phonics
- Trained in FRIENDS Programme (Fun FRIENDS; 4-7 years, FRIENDS for Life; 8-11 years)
- Trained in Hong Kong Cantonese Oral Language Assessment Scale (HKCOLAS)
- Trained in Hong Kong Cantonese Articulation test (HKCAT)
- Accredited facilitator for Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme