4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Dr. Maureen Kong
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
With training and work experience from both Hong Kong and Australia, Maureen values the CDC’s multi-cultural environment.
Having worked with patients of all ages, Maureen understands the importance of early detection and intervention. The CDC’s mission to provide professional support for young children aligns with her career aspirations. Maureen appreciates the opportunity to provide quality assessments and coach parents on parenting skills using research-based strategies at the CDC.
- Doctor of Psychology (Clinical), The University of Hong Kong
- Masters of Clinical Psychology (Honours), University of New South Wales Australia
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), University of New South Wales Australia
- Clinical Supervisor at The University of Hong Kong
- Registered Clinical Psychologist with the Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Registered Clinical Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society, College of Clinical Psychologist
- The Incredible Years® Parent Group Leader
- The Incredible Years® Child Group Leader