4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
B. App Sc. (SpPath) (USyd)
Wanting to make a difference in children’s lives, Matthew joined the CDC after qualifying and working in Australia.
Matthew treasures his work and seeing children’s achievements. Helping children to accomplish a task that had seemed impossible to them before gives Matthew great pride. Matthew strongly believes in Nelson Mandela’s words that “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart”.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology, University of Sydney, Australia
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in Introductory ABA
- Trained in Hong Kong Cantonese Oral Language Assessment Scale (HKCOLAS)
- Trained in Hong Kong Cantonese Articulation test (HKCAT)
- Trained in TalkTools Oral Placement Therapy (Level 2)
- Trained Administrator of Heep Hong Assessment Checklist
- Accredited facilitator for Heep Hong Happy Parenting Programme