4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Teaching and Learning Consultant
MEd., BSc. (Hons), PGCE (Primary)
Passionate about teaching and children with special needs, Louise has a long tenure at the CDC and has contributed to the amazing growth of the organisation.
Louise originally joined the CDC in 1997 and has been an invaluable member since. She had a year-long relocation in between and a year away in the UK to attend university. Louise began her time at the centre as a Special Needs Teacher. With her tremendous experience and dedication, she is now the Programme Director at the CDC. Louise has a myriad of training in the education field. She brings deep content knowledge and expertise to all the work at the CDC. A devoted teacher, Louise finds enormous satisfaction in assisting children to overcome problems they may have with learning.
- Masters in Education, Sheffield University, UK
- Bachelor of Science(Hons), Manchester University, UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)(Primary), Plymouth University, UK
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses
- Trained in Proactive and Reactive Strategies – Managing Students Behaviour
- Trained in the SCERTS Model: Advanced Course on Implementation and Assessment
- Certificate of Completion in Treatment and Education of Autistic and Related Communication Handicapped Children(TEACCH)
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in Pyramid Approach to Behaviour intervention