4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Speech and Language Therapist
Abreast of the newest methods and trends in speech therapy, Karen joined the CDC upon receiving her master’s degree in the USA.
Equipped with the latest evidence-based knowledge and best practices from North America, Karen is passionate about helping people from underprivileged communities. She admires the CDC’s mission and commitment to making a difference to all who require help. Karen is fluent in both English and Chinese.
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology, Minot State University, North Dakota, USA
- Picture Exchange Communication System Level 1 training
- TalkTools Oral Placement Therapy Level 1 training
- Certified Kidding Around Yoga Teacher (Kids 0 – 12)
- Trained Administrator of the Heep Hong Developmental Assessment Checklist.