4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Assistant Director, Programme Development & Learning | Speech and Language Therapist
B. Med. Sci. (Hons) (Speech)
Having worked as a Speech and Language Therapist at the CDC since 1999, Julie now heads the therapy department with her extensive skills and experience in working with young children and families.
Julie qualified and practiced in the UK, working with children and adults in a variety of hospital, school and community settings in London prior to moving to Hong Kong.
Having seen the growth and changes of the CDC for over a decade, Julie is proud of the CDC’s multidisciplinary approach to maximising children’s development. She works tirelessly for the professional growth of the CDC therapists and strives to make specialist early intervention available to all.
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Hons) (Speech Sciences), University of Sheffield, UK
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Trained in the SCERTS Model: Advanced Course on Implementation and Assessment
- Trained in DIR/Floortime model
- Accredited facilitator for Group Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) courses
- Accredited facilitator for Group Stepping Stones Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme for children with special needs) courses