4th Floor, Prime Mansion, 183-187 Johnston Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Special Educational Needs Teacher
Educated in Hong Kong and the UK and with experience in SEN teaching and research, Jessica is determined use her skills to bring out every child’s true potential.
With a strong personal belief that every child is unique and has the inner strength to make great achievements, Jessica joined the CDC in 2015. She has previously worked in research on children with learning disabilities and as an SEN teacher with ABA training in an international special school in HK. Jessica is drawn to the fun-loving and energetic team in the CDC. She believes that the true strength in the classroom lies in the collaboration of every member in the centre.
- Master of Arts in Social Science, University of Glasgow
- Master of Research in Developmental Psychology, Oxford Brookes University
- PGDE (Special Education), The University of Hong Kong
- Trained in Numicon
- Trained in the Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- Trained in Heep Hong Developmental Assessment