Looking for an individualised approach that facilitates your child’s learning? Individual Education Sessions (IES) are based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). The one-on-one sessions are highly structured and address all domains of development.
More specifically, the programme focuses on the following:
- Cognitive Skills such as problem-solving and memory
- Receptive Language Skills, to enable your child to understand what is said to them
- Expressive Language Skills, to help your child in using words and sentences
- Fine Motor Activities such as writing and cutting
- Academic Tasks, similar to school related activities
- Self-Help Skills like grooming, eating, toileting and feeding.