Community Engagement Coordinator
- 9 June 2017
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: CC
- Grant applications and report writing
- Establish positive relationships with current and prospective donors and actively participate in the solicitation cultivation process
- Support and execute promotional campaigns/events
- Marketing content development, print and digital.
- Excellent Cantonese and English, written and spoken
- 4 years or above relevant working experience
- Recognised degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Five-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening)
- Paid professional development opportunities
- MPF, medical and dental benefits
- Friendly working environment.
- Submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.