- 11 July 2017
- Posted by: CDC
- Category: Job Openings,
Job Reference Number: CA
- Experience and training in either early years education or special needs is an advantage.
- Assist with the group leader to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the group programmes.
- Fluent English and Cantonese and a current Hong Kong work visa are essential.
- A good team player, pleasant, willing to learn and with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Paid professional development opportunities.
- MPF, medical and dental benefits.
- 5-day working week (may include Saturday and or early evening).
- Friendly working environment.
- Interested parties, please submit your application letter and full resume via email to email@example.com with current and expected salary and earliest available date.
- Candidates not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.